00. Go-To-Market Strategy
When you first have an idea, and you start thinking about bringing it to market to solve a problem and create value in the world, it’s an exciting time. But then the reality quickly sinks in that the path to success is not straightforward. It’s difficult to know exactly what to do with your great idea and what the process is to successfully launch it to market.
It can take years of trial and error to figure out how to efficiently launch a product or service, and determine what resources you’ll need along the way. If you’re like most inventors and startups, you’re completely overwhelmed with all the information available about starting a business, and successfully growing it into a revenue source that can change your life forever.
Over decades of working with entrepreneurs just like you, we’ve realized that there should be a roadmap for success. The problem with that is there’s no one-size-fits-all plan that works for every product and every business. So we’re offering a tailor-made Go-to-Market Strategy, in addition to our product design, engineering, and manufacturing services.
If you’re not sure where to start, this service is perfect for you because we’ll design a plan just for your product or service in any market. We’ll give you in-depth market research, an actionable business model, marketing strategy, resources you’ll need along the way, and pricing estimates that will help you know your numbers and how to budget throughout the product launch process.
Our Go-to-Market (GTM) Strategy and Business Planning service includes:
- Market Research – Competitive/Comparative Product Search, and Feature/Pricing/Distribution Channel Analysis
- Product Development Plan
- Prototyping Plan
- Production Manufacturing Plan
- Marketing and Sales Strategy to Determine the Most Advantageous Distribution Channels, Identify Target Audiences, and Associated Cost Estimates
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) Analysis
- Lean Canvas Business Model – This is a living, actionable business plan and is used by many companies instead of a traditional business plan because it’s more useful. It can be used to quickly determine a GTM Strategy, and just as importantly it can quickly be revised as different strategies are tested.
- The GTM Strategy is Compiled in a Format That’s Easy to Take Action on and Present to Investors
Pricing starts at only $1800 for an in-depth, custom Go-to-Market Strategy that is invaluable to you as you begin your journey of launching your product and starting your business. You can use it as a roadmap for success, and to present to investors if you’re looking for funding.
We’ve put decades worth of our own trial and error, blood, sweat, and tears into this service. We made mistakes starting our first businesses, and we want to share with you what we’ve learned so you don’t make the same mistakes. Let us help give your business the Stoke it needs to succeed!
Then when you’re ready to proceed with the design, engineering, and manufacturing of your product, we can help with that as well!